Although commonly seen as normal signs of the ageing process, our pets can often show symptoms of an underlying age-related illness or condition.
Does your pet suffer from, or appear to have any of the below?
• Weight loss or gain
• Change in appetite
• Excessive drinking and/or urination
• Appear stiff, have joint pain or reduced activity
• Discomfort on rising after rest or after exercising
• A head tilt, disorientation or seem confused
• A persistent cough
• Bad breath, bleeding gums and/or plaque buildup
• Eye changes
• Lumps or bumps
• Coat changes
• Change in toileting routine
• Hearing loss, ear odor, redness or scratching of ears and skin
• Toileting accidents
These things don't have to be a part of life, let us help them get their quality back.....
Book in your Seniors month consult today!
Please remember, this consult is not for patients that are clinically unwell.
To see if your pet qualifies and to book an appointment please call us on 9257 1600 and speak with one of our friendly receptionists.
When booking online please add in the comment section “Seniors Special”.
Terms and conditions apply.
- Offer available until 30 June 2021
- Offer only applies to outwardly healthy pets.
- Eligible patients include;
- Cats over 8 years old.
- Dogs over 6 years old and greater than 35 Kg.
- Dogs over 8 years old.
- Only one special consult per pet.
- Offer does not apply to pets that are unwell, presenting to the vet due to illness, disease or non-age related issues.
- This special offer is provided at the discretion of the veterinary surgeon in attendance at the time.